We consider our firm to be a complete vehicle and traffic law firm. We focus on creating a positive experience from your first contact with us through the close of your case. We feel there is no other traffic ticket law firm that can match our experience, customer service and results. Our goal is to make this a simple and stress-free experience for each of our clients.
Any traffic ticket law firm can claim they will fight for you and do their best to achieve a favorable outcome in your case. Any traffic ticket lawyer can show up in court and appear on your case. That said, we encourage anyone who is contemplating hiring an attorney to consider more than just that.
At Feifer & Greenberg, it’s simple. We work to achieve the best results we can for our clients and we provide outstanding service throughout the process. Whether you have been charged with a traffic violation such as speeding or cell phone use or with a more serious driving related misdemeanor such as Aggravated Unlicensed Operation or Reckless Driving, with our firm you can expect:
Open, honest, tailored case assessments.
When you first contact us for a consultation, we’ll tell you what we think of your case and your situation, both the good and the bad. We’ll also advise you to the extent we can based on your personal situation including factors such as your existing driving record, the state you are licensed in, your particular employment situation, the court you are in, etc. Consultations are free.
If we do not feel that your case merits retaining an attorney, we will tell you that in no uncertain terms. Sometimes there is little or nothing to gain by hiring an attorney. Sometimes the stakes are so insignificant that it isn’t worth hiring an attorney. In other words, if we don’t think we can help we won’t take the case.
While we will only accept your case if we feel we can help, there is never a guarantee of a particular outcome. Our clients frequently ask whether there are such guarantees and we unequivocally answer “no”. The only guarantees we can offer are:
- Representation by experienced NY traffic ticket lawyers on speeding tickets and other matters will significantly improve your chances of a favorable outcome in most cases.
- We have indeed successfully represented thousands of motorists all over the state by keeping points off their records, keeping insurance premiums as low as possible and protecting driving privileges.
- We will do everything we can to seek a successful outcome for each of our clients.
Focused, experienced and knowledgeable representation.
We’re a vehicle and traffic law firm. This is all we do. We feel it shows in our results.
Case managers are assigned to each one of our cases and these managers are charged with reviewing cases at least one week prior to the court date and prepping our attorneys to make sure all is in order. We don’t want any surprises or last minute scrambling if we can avoid it. If there is any problem with your case or any further information is needed you can expect a call from our office.
Attorneys with particular local experience in all counties/courts.
Many attorneys will travel hours to handle a single case if they are not part of a good statewide network of attorneys. Trying to cover many counties with fewer attorneys leads to higher fees, stressed out lawyers arriving late to court and lesser results. Feifer & Greenberg has built a large, reliable statewide network of in-house and of-counsel attorneys who are familiar with the courts they appear in. No matter where in New York your case is, our statewide coverage enables us to charge the same low flat fees and provide the same experienced representation.
- Understand the level of evidence and specific testimony that must be offered to sustain a guilty finding for any given charge
- Know how to set an individualized strategy based on the venue, the charge(s) in question and your personal goals that will maximize the chances for success
- Recognize that different courts and different judges accept different arguments and different evidence and that intimate knowledge of these differences is critical for success
- Have the ability to successfully defend a motorist without the motorist ever attending court—many clients retain our services because they would like to contest the summons but do not have the time to appear in court
- Will guide our clients through the entire process from how to answer the summons through completion of the case
The communication starts during your consultation and continues throughout your case. Our clients receive an Introduction Package which explains the procedure and what we need to move forward. It includes paperwork such as authorization forms and documents detailing what to expect, who to contact with questions, etc. We also ask you to set forth any special circumstances you’d like us to consider in your defense. We provide updates as your case progresses and we are always available to answer any questions you may have. Our goals are to make sure you know what’s happening, that we are prepared and that we remain on the same page through the conclusion of your case.
anytime, we're here to help
What Our Clients Say
I have been using Feifer and Greenberg for all of my driving ticket issues for about 10 years. They are always reliable, professional, and have been able to dismiss or reduce many tickets I have received. I highly recommend them to anyone I know and am thankful I always have them to consult for any issues I may have."
- H Lee.