Statement of Client Rights
We feel that anyone who retains an attorney to assist with a legal problem is entitled to a certain level of service. If you work with Feifer & Greenberg you can count on:
1. An honest assessment of your case. We tell you what we believe to be true, not what we think you want to hear.
2. Attorney availability. Each day we keep at least one partner out of court and in the office to answer client questions and discuss case strategy. Less time in court means we handle fewer cases and spend a little more time on each case we take.
3. Rapid response time. If we receive an email inquiry or voicemail, responding to your message is a priority.
4. Information. When the status of your case changes, you’ll hear from us. A client shouldn’t have to call their attorney to find out what’s going on.
5. Courtesy. Support staff, Case Managers and Attorneys all understand the importance of courtesy every step of the way. Our staff is eager to help.
6. Quality representation. We can never guarantee specific results, but we can guarantee representation by experienced attorneys who are prepared, understand the relevant law, make smart decisions on your behalf and absolutely work for the best possible outcome in your case.
We WILL NOT take your case lightly. You consider the matter serious enough to warrant legal representation…We’ll do everything we can to help you achieve your particular goals.