If you are found guilty of a traffic violation, you may be subject to:
- Fines and surcharges due to the court. These alone may justify the expense of a traffic ticket attorney.
- Points added to your license
- License Suspension and Revocation – Either due to a specific type of violation or an accumulation of points, convictions can lead to suspension of your driver license. Convictions for certain types of violations can lead to full can you buy cialis online revocation of your driver license.
- DMV Driver Assessments – Potential state surcharges based on point accumulation.
- Unemployment – If you drive on behalf or your company, accumulation of points makes you a greater insurance risk and could result in your termination.
- Raised insurance premiums – Convictions, even if they carry no points, make a motorist a greater risk to insure and therefore subject to higher insurance rates
Click on any of the links above for a little more detail on each.