- Your office is in NYC. How do you handle cases statewide?
- Do you guarantee results?
- Should I just pay my ticket or should I fight?
- How can our traffic ticket lawyers help you?
- Do I even need a traffic lawyer?
- Do I need to be there?
- Will there be a trial?
- How do you win a hearing at the TVB? Don’t they just believe the officer?
- What is my defense? How can you fight the case without me there?
- Can I simply pay a fine but get no points or reduced points?
- Why would a prosecutor in a local case offer me a lower charge? What’s my argument?
- Why should I hire Feifer & Greenberg?
- If I get points on my record, how long do they last?
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Traffic Ticket Lawyer
- What Happens If You Don’t Pay a Speeding Ticket In New York?
I would definitely recommend them. They tell you exactly what they are going to be doing and then go out and do it! They are very responsive and their prices are reasonable. Even when I push them to get better answers, they didn’t just promise to sign me up. They got me out of trouble without me having to go up to the NY state from DC. Thank you Feifer & Greenberg.
- Shahryar Feizi
My experience with Feifer & Greenberg was excellent. Very professional, knowledgeable, and honest. Karima Khan took my case and was very caring, kept me informed at all times, responded quickly to all my questions, and had my case well under control making me feel at ease. I highly recommend them. Best of all, they got my 6-point speeding ticket dismissed.
- Eugene Kingsbury
I have been using Feifer and Greenberg for all of my driving ticket issues for about 10 years. They are always reliable, professional, and have been able to dismiss or reduce many tickets I have received. I highly recommend them to anyone I know and am thankful I always have them to consult for any issues I may have.
- Han Lee.
Super fast service. Extremely experienced, professional and knowledgeable! Put my mind at ease, handled everything from beginning to end and i didn't have to leave the comfort of my home! If i should ever need an experienced professional in the future, Feifer & Greenberg will definitely be my choice, hands down!