- Your office is in NYC. How do you handle cases statewide?
- Do you guarantee results?
- Should I just pay my ticket or should I fight?
- How can our traffic ticket lawyers help you?
- Do I even need a traffic lawyer?
- Do I need to be there?
- Will there be a trial?
- How do you win a hearing at the TVB? Don’t they just believe the officer?
- What is my defense? How can you fight the case without me there?
- Can I simply pay a fine but get no points or reduced points?
- Why would a prosecutor in a local case offer me a lower charge? What’s my argument?
- Why should I hire Feifer & Greenberg?
- If I get points on my record, how long do they last?
What Our Clients Say
I have been using Feifer and Greenberg for all of my driving ticket issues for about 10 years. They are always reliable, professional, and have been able to dismiss or reduce many tickets I have received. I highly recommend them to anyone I know and am thankful I always have them to consult for any issues I may have."
- H Lee.